Hope that's right. That would mean I could take my time getting over there.
Printable View
Hope that's right. That would mean I could take my time getting over there.
So...prediction time!
I'm calling:
GC over Clintwood
Kelly over PV
Coeburn over Appy
Burton over Pound
Not really taking any chances--I just feel that all the higher seeds are better. The only possible upset in my mind is PV over Kelly.
Burton vs Pound should be a good game.
Im goin to go with:
GC over Cwood
Kelly over PV
Coeburn over Appy
Pound over Norton
Cats are playin good basketball right now and the last 2 games have been great games between the two. Pound by 5
Gate City appears to be vulnerable in the LPD tournament due to the loss of Kilgore and Parks. I just read this in tricitiessports:
GATE CITY -- Gate City wrapped up the Lonesome Pine District season with a 57-55 victory Friday night but the victory came without senior Josh Kilgore and the Blue Devils lost sophomore Tyler Parks late in the game.
Kilgore tore a knee ligament against J.J. Kelly the previous Friday and will undergo corrective surgery on Wednesday. Coach Scott Vermillion said he will be out at least two weeks, but could return if the Blue Devils stay in the playoffs long enough.
By finishing unbeaten in LPD play (14-0), they are assured of at least a Region D berth, but they would have to advance beyond Region D for Kilgore -- the team's leading scorer -- to play again.
What happend to Parks?